Description and composition
Olyfrin is an opaque liquid of white-yellow color, slightly oily with citrus aroma. 1 ml contains: anhydrous glycerol – 62.5mg, sodium benzoate – 5.0 mg, sodium hyaluronate – 1.9 mg, polysorbate 80 (tween 80) – 1.9 mg, macrogol glyceryl hydroxystearate 40 – 0.6 mg, lemon essential oil – 0.6 mg, racemic alphatocopherol acetate – 0.1 mg, water for injection – up to 1 ml.
Otorhinolaryngology. The solution for nasal cavity care.
The solution moisturizes and eliminates symptoms of dryness (irritation, itching and burning). Due to the sodium hyaluronate in its composition it creates a protective barrier in the nasal mucosa. For children from 3 years old and adults. Hyaluronic acid is a natural polymer presented throughout the human body. Its lubricating and moisturizing properties and the necessary viscosity contribute to the formation of protective film in a nasal cavity. It provides smooth and long-lasting moistening of the nasal mucosa and protects it from adverse environmental factors. The solution also contains all-racemic alpha tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E) that provides an anti-inflammatory effect due to its antioxidant properties.
Indications for use
The solution can be used for adults and children from 3 years:
- to create a protective barrier and to moisturize a nasal mucosa;
- to remove excess secretions and crusts in the nasal cavity;
- to eliminate symptoms of dryness (irritation, itching, burning) in the nasal mucosa caused by environmental exposure, dry air (conditioning, heating) or post-operative healing;
- in case of increased bleeding, caused by the thinning and dryness of the nasal mucosa;
- to accelerate regeneration process after surgeries;
- in case of prolonged use of vasoconstriction medications and changed mucous membrane.
Contraindications for use
- individual intolerance to the components of the solution;
- complete obstruction of the nasal passages.
1-2 sprays into each nostril 1-3 times per day or as needed. Duration and frequency of solution use is not limited.
Store at temperature from + 5 °C to + 25 °C, keep out of reach of children.
3 years. Do not use after expiration date.
Grotex LLC, Russian Federation
195279, Saint Petersburg, Industrialny av. 71, bld. 2, lit. A
Tel.: +7 812 385 47 87
Fax: +7 812 385 47 88